Home » Games » Half Life 2 Deathmatch

Half Life 2 Deathmatch SERVER HOSTING

Compare 14 prices from companies that offer Half Life 2 Deathmatch server hosting starting from $0.60 per slot

Half Life 2 Deathmatch Thumb

Loading Prices Now

Choose Your Location

Cheapest Half Life 2 Deathmatch Server Hosting

Average User Review

Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star

Host Features

Discounts Available Trusted Host TCAdmin Logo Live Chat 24/7 Support

93

Host Score

56

Reviews

BZ FlagCA FlagEU FlagRU FlagUK FlagUS Flag

$0.60 per slot
$6.00 /pm
10 SLOTS

Average User Review

Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Grey Star

Host Features

81

Host Score

4

Reviews

CA FlagEU FlagUK FlagUS Flag

$0.86 per slot
$6.88 /pm
8 SLOTS

Average User Review

Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Grey Star

Host Features

24/7 Support

92

Host Score

8

Reviews

AU FlagCA FlagEU FlagUK FlagUS Flag

$0.95 per slot
$7.60 /pm
8 SLOTS

Average User Review

Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star

Host Features

Trusted Host TCAdmin Logo 24/7 Support

96

Host Score

5

Reviews

AU FlagBZ FlagCA FlagEU FlagJP FlagRU FlagUK FlagUS Flag

$0.99 per slot
$9.90 /pm
10 SLOTS

Half Life 2 Deathmatch Description

Half Life 2 Deathmatch takes the original Half Life 2 gameplay and it brings in one of the best gameplay opportunities that you have ever experienced. It uses all the weapons from the original game, but at the same time it does provide you with quite a lot of interesting twists that make the experience even more appealing and challenging than ever. If you want an exciting, fun game to check out, then this is definitely what you are looking for, but remember that this focuses only on DM, so you don’t have team gameplay support.

Half Life 2 Deathmatch DLC & Mods

Half Life 2 Deathmatch DLC & Updates

No updates or DLC have been written by us for Half Life 2 Deathmatch.

Half Life 2 Deathmatch Mods

No mods have been written by us for Half Life 2 Deathmatch. Why not let us know if you have a mod you would like featured in this section.

Half Life 2 Deathmatch Reviews

It's a sad day when you see role playing in a multiplayer FPS. Pretty much 90% of the servers online are now fully dedicated to role playing... Oh dear Jesus why must they destroy this games legacy. The other 10% is full of veterans that will mess you up good. Probs best to play with a few buddies or at least get some practice in before you enter or buy a server for HL2DM. It's one of the best multiplayer so have ever played an is extremely fun, but sadly age destroys all. :(

Reviewer Thumb

Tazzigadal

Reviewer Thumb

To1letTank

I have never raged and rage quite so hard in a gem before in my life. Death match had me pulling my hair out when I first started playing, I was like a site duck waiting to get destroyed by incoming toilets... Yes toilets of death are really and you can find them everywhere in game. I finally got good at the game after saying I would never return because it was to hard. Excellent game with so many random things chucked in, if your new to the game expect to die. ALOT

It's one of the games that is extremely easy to pick up for beings but is an absolute ***** to master! One of the top 3 classic fps games still going strong after all these years! Watch out for toilets!

Reviewer Thumb

Frankie

Need Some Help Choosing?

Read our game server hosting guide for useful tips and example companies to get you started.

Read Guide